Thursday, April 10, 2014

Welcome home

My name is Chase, welcome to my new blog.  

Thanks to the help of a friend and my wife, I got a bit of blogging practice as a contributor, now I am going to set an address of my own.  I'm 29, and am still trying to figure out who this meat sack I inhabit everyday really is.  I think I know, but as you will quickly learn, most of what I know is wrong.  What will follow in the days to come is an ongoing self assessment.  

I will talk about my friends, my daughter, my wife, my hobbies and my beliefs. I will post my failings and call them what they are.  I will post my triumphs, usually with pictures. I will diagram my neuroses whenever they try to take the wheel.  The more I write about them, less power they get to have over me.  You have only 1 responsibility as a reader of "Stop...Reboot..." and I take it seriously; I expect anyone who calls themselves a follower of mine to be prepared to call me on my bullshit.  It's quite a lot of fun once you get the chance to do it so don't hold back. If my train of thought is off the rails, I'm speaking gibberish, or a post just makes you think WTF?!? Then say so.  I don't offend easy.

The next post is my most recent addition to FlyingDoghouse, where I got started. It's a good sample of what this blog is going to be all about

Here's hoping you stick around for the ride,
-Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment